Create your free account now! Sign up

Other Options for Owners

1st off ... I'm glad you two are talking again and moving forward to resolution. Kudos to you both.

Just wanted to toss out another option for resolution should employee's or subs NOT reply to your requests to return equipment or such. Obviously this situation posted here is going in a positive direction already. My comments below are for cases where subs/employees ignore you and disappear.

You have the reciepts for your purchased equipment. You have general ledger entries for accounting errors. Most businesses have ALL the documentation for every penny spent. If not .... Fire someone, because they are going to cost you a lot of dollars in the future via shoddy record keeping and accounting.

WRITE IT OFF ON YOUR TAXES... Get with your accountant/comptroller/CPA for all the details. Most times you will end up spending more money on lawyers and tracking people down, than to just write it off and reclaim at the end of the year. A good CPA will keep you legal on your deductions and your books, but they will also know all the in's and out's of "adjustments".

2-pennies
This is CABL.com posting #187744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW0i
Posted in reply to: Here is a switch by RABCOM
There are 0 replies to this message