Create your free account now! Sign up

HeeHaw 666 days left

I definitely know a RETARD that has probably done all 4 you mentioned. No friend of mine nor America', enemy of the state, you betcha! Some of you will be glad there's only 666 DAYS left, others the deniers and the apologist(never) will one day wipe the sh*t from your fa(r)ces(not) oh well life goes on and the ivy grows on your a$$ it just ain't hit the fan yet just as the recession after Nam took place. Of course that involved Mid East oil as it does now imagine that what a coincidence history repeating itself, nuttin' learned nothing gained. Now when you really need concrete non-politico answers where'''''''s the I-Da-Ho when you need him? Tee F*cking Hee but, I ain't laughing. Hell let's start somewhere and talk about just one man like Pat Tillman,FOUR,count 'em 4 generals cover up nah figment of your imagination boys and girls. Listening to nightline as I type 2yr 2million investigation(hopefully it 'll be payed by the lost 9 billion in Iraq or the 2.2 trillion, records of, when the number 7 building went down, revert back to rummy the day before 9/11 it's called 9/10/01 for you retards). Your tax dollars at work when the truth is maliciously(not) known. We give they take and set themselves up for retirement, hey how's your retirement looking? As I said months ago no use preaching to the choir the brick walls(stoic statues we must honor, the little tin Jesus') of America, so they think. Thick as a brick? As I said before I'm not prejudice 90% of our gov. are crooks and liars in many fashions. Oh well just my sixth sense hope I didn't step on toes or offend any little girls. Good luck fellow American's we're going to need it. Bring our troops home safe and sound? I'm done ain't going to get into it any further. Funny thing when I talk to the neo-con backers there's nothing, get it, nothing that "they" have done wrong, that, is just pure stupidity and ignorance, we are all human we make mistakes everyday. To think otherwise your fools. Wait a min. did I get off thread here no we were talking about retards. I remember now, hasn't slipped my mind, for all the scandals this last week, 666 tee hee, can't wait for tomorrow, day 665. Fat chance in hell I'll honor or bow to any of the true retards of America but hey for the ones fore mentioned just remember to suck one more time for air as you bob up(a-slurp) looks as if your running out quite quick. His panties are down around his ankles with this gonzales thing now somebody just needs to push him over. It's been a hell of ride but just think of the shock and awe rush, it's brought on. Can't wait to tell the as$holes of America , "Told Ya So". Oh did I mention retards?
This is CABL.com posting #187734. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWZ8
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HeeHaw 666 days left RadioMan 3/27/2007 6:24:00 AM