Create your free account now! Sign up

Retainage

Frustrated at companies that give you the run around when it comes time to pay the retainage out. I just had a prime call me 2 weeks ago to tell me they released all the 10% on a job that several of us where working on and there where NO deduction Paid in full. the guy that it was sent to asked me how much I had coming. So I sent my amount to him.I have yet to see it, Won't answer his phone etc. Another company was suppose to release it after 90 days, its now been 180 days and he gave me the run around that there was cleanup but he didn't know whos it was BLAH BLAH BLAH, all a bunch of bull. another company the 10% was released but the supervisor has an attitude right now so he hasn't signed off on it. another said it will be a year but all the work has been accepted and approved, I was told 90 days also now its a year? This might seem frivouless but when you add it all up its alot of money. and these scum bags have you by the kahunnas. What recourse do you have?
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #187605. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWX3
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Retainage LIVEWIRELTD 3/25/2007 1:43:00 AM
Re: Retainage vegassatellite 3/24/2007 4:37:00 PM
Re: Retainage voices 3/24/2007 4:15:00 PM