Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 200 a day, just doing disco's HOW?

8 to 11 bucks a disco??? That is a gold mine. 10 discos = $111 unreal.... Seen discos hit above $6 one time and that was during storm work. Granted I have not worked west coast but typically their rates dont vary by that much. $5 is typical and its usually less if nonpay collections is invovled. Doing discos is a grunts job and is usually someone whos introverted and doesnt care for installs. By far the hardest work on the installation end. even apt disco routes suck. Get those highrise apts that you wait on the maint guy to let you into the closet and when you get out you have a parking ticket cuz it took 1 hour to do a disco. This is just my opinion and I despise discos. 200 a day is possible if your making $5+ per. When we route discos its usually 40 + discos(had a guy could do 70 a day). half apt rest is pot luck of ariel + underground so do the math $5 x 40 jobs = $200. This is large metros that these #s can be hit. You go to medium market systems and you will not be able to get all your discos in one hub. Btw discos are qcd thoroughly more so than installs. Every now and then someone coffee shops but I am confident we catch most who do it. (our rookies do discos)
Later.....
This is CABL.com posting #187511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWWx
Posted in reply to: 200 a day, just doing disco's HOW? by Marquettepark
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 200 a day, just doing disco's HOW? sumahit 3/23/2007 10:31:00 PM