Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trouble call

Storm....do you think my post started a ridicules thread? Perhaps you were referring to the who's your Dawggy post? It has never occurred to me to lie about something to get something for free. I would never do that, kidding or not.

I was on a conference call once where a contractor was accused of breaking a knicknac from a carnival that allegedly was won for the sub by her dead grandfather and who's value was such that a price could not be put on it. Those poor techs....

I just want to watch a darn TV show or two every now and then. Too many cable dawgs know where I live and a dish on my roof would be the cause of ridicule and alienation which would be unbearable to me.

Besides, I still think cable is way better than satellite as far as products go. AT&T has a super nice video product and bundled package that will give us a run for our money. After all, the used to own some of our systems. I am torn......and being in this business as long as I have has given a warped perception of loyalty. You know what I mean?

Thanks for all of your replies. Any one who knows of a sweet deal somewhere, I am game.
This is CABL.com posting #187444. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWVs
Posted in reply to: Re: Trouble call by Waiting out the Storm
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Trouble call mdefrates 3/28/2007 2:05:00 AM
Re: Trouble call Waiting out the Storm 3/22/2007 7:20:00 PM
Re: Trouble call nrb1 3/22/2007 5:50:00 PM