Create your free account now! Sign up

Duck is Back $$$

Whats up gang (sunny) Thanks for everyones interest . Ducks just been hanging out here around my home town. Trying to get a few things accomplished . Rome wasn't built in a day . I just took a break. I got a job turning wrenches on jet skis , motorcycles , and four wheelers , had to do something , at least its something I'm good at . It feels good to breath life back into a dead soldier and hear it run again , sure makes the owners happy also . I'll be headed out of here for somewhere after next week . Time to make a bunch of phone calls and see whats going on . I'll be back here more often now. I'm looking forward to this years hurricane season , maybe it will be a bumper crop season . If anybody sees Mike Brakefield tell him I ran into Sam Ballou the other day and he's interested in the Company . I just got to find time to meet with the other investors , this working a regular job is for the Birds . Thanks in Advance , I hope everybody has a good day , and if your working , I hope your making Big $$$$$$$
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(beerchug)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #187380. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWUq
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Duck is Back $$$ john/mi 3/22/2007 9:20:00 PM
Re: Duck is Back Told You So! mobiletech 3/21/2007 10:53:00 PM
Re: Duck is Back $$$ sumahit 3/21/2007 10:47:00 PM
Re: Duck is Back $$$ aerial4life 3/21/2007 9:43:00 PM