Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need your oppinion!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, first, of course if you are going to travel you should not accept a job without some compensation for your trouble. Life on the road is something not everyone is suited for.

I dont think that is the issue, however. It sounds to me alot like people who complain about lyrics to songs, or too much sex and violence on the televsion. You have a choice about where you work and what you get paid. Just as those that complain about what is on have the option to change the bloody channel.

Bottom line, if you dont like what they offer you, find another job. Companies are in business to make money. If they can get work done for a lower rate, they will do it.

There are many of us out there that believe in taking care of the workers. After all, they are the ones that are creating the income. I am a firm believer in us getting what we pay for. You pay bad rates, you get bad workers.

If you know what you are doing, and can prove that to an employer, there should be no reason for you to not make what you need to survive. If they cant see that, find someone that does.
This is CABL.com posting #187299. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWS7
Posted in reply to: Need your oppinion!!!!!!!!!! by ballistic1
There are 0 replies to this message