Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Precise Comm. any upper management info?

Captaincoax --- Amen, Amen!
Tom B --- Good luck
Precise --- Shame Shame Shame (on your conduct)

I have never spoke out on a public bulletin but I believe the thread has merit. I have been in this business for 10 years. I too have been compensated correctly and beat (once) over for a job well done. Luckily I have been on the better side of the coin most every time. If you do the right thing -- -- your efforts don't go unnoticed. It's true they don't pat you on your back or stroke your bigger than life ego, however you will see your check.

It's obvious Precise is showing a knee jerk reaction to any critical criticism, but I find showing restraint the virtue. To even comment to the fact of court action due to an open forum discussion is ridiculous. All this pie slinging between parties shows nothing more than the caliber of people behind their orginizations.

Tom B. May have a legitimate complaint, however -- Precise just may have a legitimate excuse for the withholding.

Wipe the pie crust from your faces and answer each others phone calls. Set a meeting and have proof for the withholdings. Most of all quit acting like my children or you will have to sit facing the corner until I get home!
This is CABL.com posting #187030. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWOM
Posted in reply to: Re: Precise Comm. any upper management info? by captaincoax
There are 0 replies to this message