Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal (unauthorized Subscribers)

Comcast grand rapids Mi actually told us to tell them so they could come back and hit them with a stun gun. in pontiac MI we were told just to un hook them at the tap and red tag them but the problem is somone would just come back and hook em up. I Always cut off the f cons but what you might want to actually do is try to get some commission for re selling them, this pitch always works, HI my name is joe im out here today with comcast (or whatever) we were just doing a system audit we had some trouble in the area with people being hooked up and no billing established, we did notice that we had no billing for you but that you were reciving cable. 2 responces can happen. NO im not geting cable. then you say. ok great you wont mind then if i come in and check. or they will say. yeh it was like that when we moved in. either way you say. you can either get billing established today or we can do it the hard way and the police can come out and take your tv and you can pay for the amount of time since the last billing for this address. works every time and its easy money. i even had a guy tell me he was gona go get his gun but when i started telling him how i was the good guy and we wouldent worry about the last 6 months he had free cable all he had to do was sign on the doted line he saw it my way. but if they owe a bill its kinda sol unless you know all the tricks just have them find a freind that dont have a bill or use the maden name atleast they wont be illegal ne more even if they arnt paying they are technically legal and you get a commission.
This is CABL.com posting #186897. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWMD
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal (unauthorized Subscribers) by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message