Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable spy WOW!!

Ken; First I'd like to respond to you, then about what happened Saturday. My question was for me, it did not say anything about monies or bad mouth TB Cable, however in response to your statement the (3) three checks I received were certainly on time but not all of them are correct, and I'm sure now that I am gone I won't get paid for my last two, retain age, lost tool, and RG11 fittings I loaned Ted for a job. And yes I have receipts for my Punch down tool and Fittings. Saturday I went in to TB's house to get paid of course and to turn in some supplies I had if Ted wanted to talk about me leaving or staying. I like any cable dog have questions about any company I'm thinking about going any kind of distance with, and or bring some of my guy's down to work for if the signs of instability are present!! Ted evidently had been mad at me since my post, however he made it clear he hadn't even looked at it. I'm not going to lie guys I lost my temper when Ted said he didn't understand how I could say things about his company!! Up until this post I haven't said anything negative about them, I wanted to know more about them and not from the people in the office... (byass) Obviously we all at some point and time have shaved a few corners, but I for one have to live with myself and have big problems with new guy's using other techs # that haven't even been in the system for month's, (Miller) or when you pull up on a trouble call that was one of your fellow guy's installs 3 days prior that got billed but not completed. I do have issues with some of these things. I have more but I've never wanted to get down in the trenches like that. I will close with a personal note to you Ted; when a 6'1 260+- man gets mad because you've just insulted his intentions don't get into his face talking your bs. The next time (and I'm sure with you it will happen again) he may not have the composure I have and he'll snap that chicken neck of yours right off..

Sincerely;

William S. Carpenter
This is CABL.com posting #186465. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWFF
Posted in reply to: cable spy by WilliamCarpenter
There are 0 replies to this message