Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Idea

Man, I cannot believe that some of you think we are jealous of ILLEGAL immigrants... My great grandfather came from Ireland , talk about poor and hungry. But Not one damned person lent him a hand let alone a "handout" he got his freedom and a place to fight to make a living, whatever happened to the AMERICAN WAY? You actually think we should be making this an easier target for all illegals to come here and keep getting handouts while "OUR" tax dollars pay for it.. Your are deluded. Spanish will be the national language spoken within the next 10 years if this continues, Open your eyes people, Who worked those jobs that they say no one elese will do??? The wages are being driven down becasue of so many illegals in this country, we should not feel sorry for them; If they want to come here , they need to do it legally, without all the perks, Who gives us incentive everyday to get up and go to work, pay taxes , feed our own children, pay our own mortgages??? Who?? We do. IT's called AMERICAN PRIDE, not SPANSIH, not HISPANIC, not LATINO, I am all for having a better life. just do it legally, First thing when coming to this country is learn the damn language which is ENGLISH.. I am so tired of hearing the BS that we need to be tolerant, no we do not need spanish instruction manuals at the BMV.. The road signs are in English and if we son't start speaking up the will be in SPANISH and you will have to learn the language, not unless you already speak it. Politicans say its support, they confuse that with enabling more to come here each day. CLOSE the borders so the ones that are here can get established and learn what it is to be American, IF you chose to leave your country and hate is so much why aren't they learning to fit in?? why do we have to learn their ways and support their heritage when they don't recopicate that with us????(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #186379. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWEh
Posted in reply to: Re: Idea by davidbickle
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Idea Hang em High 3/4/2007 7:44:00 PM
Re: Idea oldschooldbstech 3/3/2007 4:16:00 PM
Re: Idea cabledad 3/3/2007 10:41:00 AM
Re: Idea warrenrf 3/3/2007 9:40:00 AM
Re: Idea satman0001 3/3/2007 9:31:00 AM