Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stop The Invasion

Kevin,
Did I anywhere say I disagree? I'm just saying that this subject as with many, many things is a very complex problem. Nowhere do I disagree I just want everyone to be as educated on whatever subject possible. Too many people seem to spout off before knowing all the facts and too many people base there opinions on political bias.
But of course this is all just my opinion I have not made vocal my judgment of this situation; BUT it is true we have got to seal our boarders, tighten our work force and get tough on immigration.
Here's a thought;Why don't we all migrate to Mexico and start taking over the job force, flood urban communities with Americans, demand fair housing and benefits in other words just push our border clear down to the Panama canal. Why can't we get free run of Mexico? Fairs fair right?
We'll be the new breed of bean fartin', donkey ridin', sombrero wearin' Mexicans. Call it the Amerexicans. Got a old 86 GMC van for sale? We'll all pool in one van and head out...besides it's warmer down there...why should they get to enjoy all the nice weather?
Head for the boarder!! Yee Hawwww!!!(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #186368. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWD6
Posted in reply to: Re: Stop The Invasion by K R ZACK
There are 0 replies to this message