Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Idea

And now for a point on the subject at hand, interestingly a case was dropped against a person who refused to pay his taxes. From what i remember, the IRS's paperwork is not in compliance with the fed's and since it doesn't have the correct documentation# on it, the IRS's can't prosectue any cases against evaders. That said, the evaders would have to have knowledge of the loophole.

I have tried searching for the original news story I read about this and can't seem to find it, but it had to do with a federal law that requires any instituion which requires personal information such as SS# to have to have an approved federal # on the form. The IRS is/was using old forms and did not go through the new federal regulation and thus the IRS was found out of compliance.

Of course the story was hushed and surely the IRS are now in compliance, but then again thisis the IRS we are talking about.

All of this being said, I will continue to pay uncle sam because I can't afford the headache of dealing with all of the bs.

This is CABL.com posting #186344. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWDI
Posted in reply to: Re: Idea by cablchik
There are 0 replies to this message