Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stop The Invasion

10 years ago nobody gave a damn.
Funny how we as a country and a goverment always seem to be on the "reactive" side.
Yeah slam me if you want but this country (much to which I cherish and love) has a habit of trying to close the gate "after" the cows are out. Could the same thing not be said about the border issue. Nobody gave a s@#* until one day somebody realized "hey wait a second these guys are taking our jobs, draining our system,getting into my wallet". So now you have a double drain: Job are exported to slave labor countries and Mexico then you have Mexican labor coming in and taking away jobs some say we won't do.
Well hell something should have been done decades ago. Even if legislation was adopted many years ago it has not worked. Has not been enforced.
We have got to start hearing early warning bells and react to them.
Global warming...another topic.
Yeah I have heard people say it does not exist and then those who swear the world is going to melt then freeze bla bla. We all gotta go sometime and why is it the Earth is the only planet that sustains life. Are we the last to survuve in a dying solar system?
I ask those of both opinions: How much do you really know to make an accurate call one way or the other. Most people base there opinion on political bias, media brainwashing, and what they seem to think in there minds it is. Truth is nobody except those who have studied the Earths events for millions of years. Those with a scientific back ground that knows a little more the the average Joe about issues like this could not make the most accurate call.
So before everybody starts blowing opinions out of every orifice stop and think if this is an off the cuff reaction and what is your motivation behind your opinion, how much do you really know about a subject or maybe you are just that smart......hhhhmmmm??
This is CABL.com posting #186247. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWB9
Posted in reply to: Stop The Invasion by K R ZACK
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Stop The Invasion K R ZACK 3/1/2007 12:03:00 PM
Re: Stop The Invasion voices 2/28/2007 9:08:00 PM