Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If there were a class.....

Now I do not want to sound too harsh nor do I want to offend anyone unneeded, so I will try to be concise and to the point. To the people whom liken my profession into a three word description (numbers,numbers,numbers): SCRE# YOU, Buddy. When I am out at three in the am doing service calls because your numbers theory has proven itself(Lack of trained bodies) SCRE# YOU. When I have to rework a complete vault because you numbers guys hired a splicer who would do it cheaper and faster SCRE# You. When I am having to correct all the pay issues from your accounting practices SCRE# You. When I hear you idiots(YES I SAID IT) spouting off that we are just about the numbers, maybe you should look at all the NEW items we are required to do now. Oh yeah, I am required to do these items because you idiots figured you would get 6 mens worth of work out of two men. Then to top it off, you fired the one guy that understood it and brought in a 10 hour "Tech". To guys like you, I have but two words for you each time I walk out of your offices after reading your wonderful "Contract"(By the way, a contract is a mutual agreement as to how things are to be done and paid for, So why does it already have pricing in it when I get there. I determine my rates of pay, not you idiots)SCRE#W YOU.

By all means reply to this, But I promise this...

Ridicule shall come your way
This is CABL.com posting #186153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWAD
Posted in reply to: Re: If there were a class..... by mt30ys
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: If there were a class..... Wolf1 2/26/2007 8:00:00 PM
Re: If there were a class..... Wolf1 2/26/2007 7:58:00 PM