Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If there were a class.....

You have my support to constructively share idea's to make each of our businesses successful. I have been doing this for along time and before starting any new opportunity always build a comprehensive business analysis, first taking care of the employees. If the pricing with regards to the SOW and what customer is willing to pay don't cover the project expenses I will pass.

I have always shared my thought's with the current business landscape with regards to pricing (un-popular at times). However there is money to be made for all if you do your homework and be willing to pass on an opportunity. This has been the key to my teams success, take care of the employees and give them the time and compensation to deliver a quality product.

Not saying we have the greatest recipe to insure success, however we have more new opportunities then we can support that fit our business model. They will pay a premium price if you can back-up the service your team provides (honestly the word travels quick and they will come to you).

Can't speak for every prime out there, however this is the way my team supports the customer and get what we need.

Good Luck to all.....
This is CABL.com posting #185951. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWxn
Posted in reply to: If there were a class..... by oldschoolgal
There are 0 replies to this message