Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo

Lets get real. If you treat your installers right they aren't going to leave you for just a few more bucks. If they do you don't want them working for you anyway. If they leave you then they must think its going to make a difference in their livelihoods. The INSTALLER makes that decision. If there is someone out there that can give them that then they have th right to go for it. I'm speaking from personal experience, I was loyal to a sub for 2 years hearing one excuse after another about why the forever coming pay AND work increase never came. I mean, I know they were having a hard time too, but they could have told me to bail if they had MY best interest at heart and they had the right to do that as long as I let them. Everybody has the right to better themselves, subs and installers alike. Everybody knows in this business most have to fight and scrape for work, so when you get a chance for steady work for more money you better take it while its there and hope if that runs out their is someone else to "steal" you away. (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #185948. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWxk
Posted in reply to: Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo by got cable?
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo Waiting out the Storm 2/24/2007 9:01:00 AM