Create your free account now! Sign up

Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on you

Damco wishes to make it clear that installation contractors would be well advised to stay away from Eddy Marouk from PROFESSIONAL SATELLTE INSTALLERS out of Oklahoma.
He is a wantabe national contractor who is trying to grow his company by stealing your technicians.

I try to be an honourable man, trustworthy and dependable. I gave him 7 days to pay us.

I have kept silent till now.

I have recently discovered that there may be something that an unscrupulous man can steal that is more important than your hard earned dollars.

Your installers.

Thursday two weeks ago Digital Audio Mechanical Contractors aka Damco entered into an araingement with PROFESSIONAL SATELLITE INSTALLERS ran by one EDDY MAROUK out of Oklahoma to cover the entire state of Illinois for them as he was in a bind because some guy out of Chicago had told him that he could cover the whole state and then bailed on him at the last minute.
Even though the money offered was less than what we normally will accept, as work is slow and I thought to keep my installers busy we took him on.

Saturday the first installer called saying "Who is this Eddy from Professional Satellites that is calling me wanting to hire me?"

Within 7 days I had heard from 2 more techs that he had called them trying to hire them out from under us. The number is now 4.

Needless to say I HIT THE ROOF! I immediately called him and told him to take his work and put it the most apropriate place I could think of.

I then sent him an email giving him 7 days to get us the money he owed us before I went public.
I try to be an honourable man, trustworthy and dependable. So I have kept silent till now. (except for the daily emails taunting and goading him behind the lines).

Eddy is well aware that I am going public today so do not be suprised to see him respond to my charges in a most ungracious manor.

As we here at Damco have detirmined that every other word out of his mouth is a lie I really do not believe he ever had any intention of paying us.
So.....................
Just for fun I am going to share my emails to and from him with all of you.
Look for them to be posted here daily as I hope to keep this guys name in the publics eye for quite a while.

Come on, read with me. It'll be fun........................

Sent : Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:12 PM
To : (-REDACTED-)
CC : (-REDACTED-)
Subject : This NOTICE is directed to EDWARD MAROUK from Professional Satellite Installers

| | | Profession... | Inbox

This notice is directed to EDWARD MAROUK aka Eddy from Professional Satellite Installers.

02/15/07

We here at Damco do not believe in supporting, aiding, abetting, or in any manor whatsoever promoting unscrupulous installation companies and or practices.

Damco has an excellent reputation in this industry, and we will not allow base individuals to sully it.

We have determined that in the one week since we started receiving orders thru you, that you have been contacting customers and getting our installers names and numbers from them, then contacting OUR installers and offering them work directly thru you. And all this when we bailed you out just last week when you called desperately seeking someone to cover the whole state because someone else bailed on you.

Two different installers have informed us that this is what you were doing. Yet you denied it, and yes, that does make you a liar.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you.

To make matters worse, last night you even set up your Pro Site for one of them, took your / our already completed orders off our site, put them on theirs and directed them to print new orders under their names, forge the customers names and send them directly to you. All this because YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF PAYING US.

We will not accept nor complete any more orders from your company. You need to remove them all from off our Pro site. We will not honor any scheduled installs from this moment on. We will inform everybody of your unscrupulous actions.

Damco has an excellent reputation in this industry, and we will not allow base individuals to sully it.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you.

Understand. we are not stupid. We have NEVER LOST A DIME do to another companies failure to pay. All orders that we have completed up till now we WILL EXPECT to be paid for.

We will have no problem whatsoever suing you and will use ALL MEANS at our disposal to collect from you.

You have 7 business days to get a certified check in my hands or I will begin notifying all internet sites, Clients and Selling Agents of your unscrupulous business practices and recommending them not to do business with you or your company.

SHAME, SHAME ON YOU!!!

This is CABL.com posting #185898. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWww
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo tciinstaller 6/22/2007 5:36:00 PM
Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo tciinstaller 6/22/2007 5:33:00 PM
Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo bobbyw1310 6/22/2007 5:30:00 PM
Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo jdsatellite 2/24/2007 2:19:00 AM
Re: Professional Satellite Installers, Shame on yo prosatinstallers 2/23/2007 4:43:00 PM