Create your free account now! Sign up

Here's why the question

How many time do we have to read about these rates going down or not being as they should?

How many times do we see the S O W get changed to do more for the same amount of money or less?

How many times do we see one of our own get ripped off?

How many times do we see cheap and/or Illegal labor take our jobs?

How long do we have to pay have to pay the price for said cheap labor screw ups?

Everybody, including myself, has been screaming for change.
We hold the power to do so. NOT THEM!!!!
We have Speculation running rampid on any and all suggestions posted here. Ask yourself why that is.
FEAR, HOPELESSNESS and a feeling of LOW SELF WORTH have ruled the day for too damn long in my book.
Call this a rally of the troops, a wake up call, or whatever you want, The fact is we either put up or shut up. If you are too damn scared and don't want to participate, then don't complain again. Pack it in or go be some one's lap dog. See how long that will last you.

Each and every one of us has the power to shut down companies.
Yet none do.
We can all ask each other about a contract or company, yet lack the capacity to ask one another to stand together and shut some POS company down. It's no wonder we get screwed.

So why ask about a petition?

Before I answer that let me ask you all this, How far is each and every one of us willing to go to make change happen?
Jobs can and will be lost, But, a very wise lineman told me this bit of advise when faced with the choice of making a stand and losing his job, or tucking tail and eating SH8 sandwiches.
"No matter how you slice it, spread it, season it, and package it, it's still a sh8 sandwich and I ain't one for eating sh8. Besides, I was looking for a job when I found this one".
Every cause has a marter. So how many are willing to be that marter?

A petition can become a bill, and then go on to be a statute law. Wich is LAW.
Now, how does that petition look?

How many people here are willing to form or join a COALITION?
A CABLE CONTRACTORS COALITION.

If you truley want change E-mail me or PM me and I will revail more.
This is CABL.com posting #185770. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWus
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Here's why the question hawkeye2 2/24/2007 2:22:00 AM
Re: Here's why the question lostintx 2/22/2007 6:05:00 PM
Re: Here's why the question SBCASweepTech 2/21/2007 9:48:00 AM