Create your free account now! Sign up

Techs wake up

I've been reading this forum for quite some tinme now, and it appears there is nothing more than outright fraud and misrepresentation by numerous subs. Am I missing something here? Why are you techs not pursuing these issues through the proper channels?

Just one single class action lawsuit encompassing every company and contractor, ie., DirecTv, Dish Network, and those in cable, can all be incorporated into a sinle complaint. This would also include major contractors and sub contractors in cable and satellite industry. From what I've read so far there would be at least 100 major players listed as defendants. I'll gladly file the complaint with no costs involved.

Chargebacks, service calls, receiver issues, short pay, non pay is pure BS. These companies are retaining your money, and taking food from the nmouth of your family. Wake up, it has to end...NOW.

If you want to get everyones attention, then techs will need to ban together, list every single major player, and let the ball fall where it may.

Money is not the issue in filing the proper complaint. It can be done realitively cheap, and the federal courts would appoint counsel since the companies and defendants are located nationwide. There fees would be based on what the courts would determine.

The contarctors and companies need to be sued under RICO statues in federal court, not small claims courts, or local state courts. Federal court would have jurisdiction throughout the entire United States.

By filing under RICO, your damages are tripled by the court, and this is what is needed in this industry. There is massive corruption, fraud, and theft from every level.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Just venting food for thought here. But letting these none paying, scum bags take our money is for the birds.(snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #185710. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWtu
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Techs wake up Maveron 2/21/2007 12:01:00 PM
Re: Techs wake up sillyisntit 2/21/2007 10:35:00 AM
Re: Techs wake up cablewolf214 2/20/2007 4:52:00 PM
Re: Techs wake up directdish 2/20/2007 3:13:00 PM
Re: Techs wake up ddboz 2/20/2007 11:22:00 AM