Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Cheetah product and does it really work

Which Cheetah system are you using?? Cheetah has several products, most often used is the Cheetah Status Monitoring system which monitors transponders in Power Supplies, Amps, Nodes, etc. There is also the Proof of Performance system which uses strand mounted spectrum analyzers to perform tests anywhere in the plant. There is also the reverse path monitoring system which, obviously, measures the reverse path for ingress, cpd, etc. Cheetah is deployed around the world and, with careful setup of transmitter, receiver and transponder levels, works as good as any other. I am not a Cheeatah advocate, but am not a basher either. Let me know which system you use and maybe I can point you to someone who knows.....Jim Wallace, Skope Splicing & Comm.

>I would like to get some feed back on Cheetah. I have been working with this product and have found nothing worth investing in. The product is of the old SA head end manager system and nothing but a 386 cpu. In fact it's the slowest peace of s*&^ in the HFC network. Anyone else enjoying this product?
This is CABL.com posting #18566. Tiny Link: cabl.co/meZC
Posted in reply to: Cheetah product and does it really work by Zeph
There are 0 replies to this message