Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce

Whoa.......... Bro, why on earth would you think I support that?? I never said I support them. I only say that they arent #1 cause of Americans losing their jobs and that they arent the ones inflicting the vast majority of suffering the American worker goes through. Hell, the overtime rule change alone probably costs the American worker than the illegals. Dont get it twisted. I am not for legalizing any more immigrants or for handing out anymore H1B work visas. But you cant stop any of those things until you can effectively confront this organization. Read THEIR immigration policy they are lobbying for.

I feel this group here causes WAY more harm than the illegals ever could. But it doesnt mean I feel the illegals cause no harm.

The post was not about workers organizing anyway. Its only to show everyone how organized the other side is and what they are doing with their power. If you can look at what this org stands for and tell me illegal cause more harm, I dont think you are seeing the big picture.
This is CABL.com posting #185626. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWr8
Posted in reply to: Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Wife of a cable guy 2/19/2007 7:23:00 AM