Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ?

did that on my first one to make sure i wasn't being obstructed by the house (wall mount two story), problem is the optional w bracket that is supposed to be available isn't........at least not in the box that i'm given, i forced a w from an old 1000 just to prove my point, but i had to peak with the supplied triple........as far as the 22khz and the port switching........it worked on my first two and then it stopped working.......can't explain it other than my meter is pretty wiggy and i havce just learned to trust myself more than the meter.......plus even when it was working i couldn't ascertain which port equalled which orbital as the readings i get off that triple don't have a large swing between crapola and done.....half a point on the meter is 15 on the screen.......all in all it'll come, not real difficult, just another pain in the @$$ where you have to peak, remove lnb, replace lnb and move on..........for the most part though it is an improvement........anything to keep from running dual lines everywhere.
This is CABL.com posting #185612. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWrU
Posted in reply to: Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ? by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ? oldschooldbstech 2/19/2007 2:17:00 AM