Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A question to all members

It is simple supply and demand economics 101. When it gets bad enough then you will find another job. C'mon guys we all know this. If the industry is able to attract younger cheaper techs, then we old pro's get the screwing. Throw away the old notion that you get paid what your worth.

Your geographical location will determine what you earn. Those who are willing to relocate will earn more than us who are grounded with families and friends.

My step-dad left construction and is now a truck driver. He has 6 months experience and just left from one company for another ad he got a good raise and home on weekends.

Drivers of all types are in demand folks. With the increase in ecommerce, drivers for usps, ups, fedex, dhl, etc are earning more and more bucks. I myself may look into driving and delivering goods. No more attics or crawlspaces or customers who think they are your boss for the duration of the install. No more filthy stinking houses that literally make us sick, smelling other peoples cigarettes and wood burning furnaces which I am suffering sinusitis now due to the latter.

I gotta call in sick tomotrrow, now.
This is CABL.com posting #185608. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWrQ
Posted in reply to: Re: A question to all members by Mechanical
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A question to all members Waiting out the Storm 2/19/2007 9:20:00 PM