Create your free account now! Sign up

U.S. Chamber of Commerce

We all use the terms "suits", "big business", "the man", "the bosses", and a few others. But just who are these people. I urge everyone to do research on the US Chanmber of Commerce. This is who all those terms are referring to.

Although their name sounds like one, this is not a government agency. This is an association which just about every business traded on the NYSE is a member. This association is behind everything that takes away from the working man.

They hail themselves as being, and I quote from their website,--- "The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. It includes hundreds of associations, thousands of local chambers, and more than 100 American Chambers of Commerce in 91 countries"

They encourage all who are eligible to become a part of their federation of business. But they discourage workers from becoming a part of the federation of labor. Businesses are organized. Workers are not, and the effects of this is REALLY starting to show.

I dont mean this to be a call for anyone to join anything. But I think we should all know exactly who/what we are up against. I BEG YOU, RESEARCH THIS ORGANIZATION. PLEASE!!! Maybe if you see it with your own eyes you will realize we dont stand a chance in hell if sit idle any longer. Personally, I fear the worse.

Read this link for starters. I BEG YOU!

http://www.uschamber.com/publications/magazine/2004/june/0406_05_1.htm
This is CABL.com posting #185565. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWq9
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce warrenrf 2/19/2007 6:52:00 AM
Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Toast 2/18/2007 8:35:00 PM
Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce sumahit 2/18/2007 3:29:00 PM