Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ?

i have done several since the post........i only glanced at the instructions.........as for meters.......i use an accutrac 22 pro and i have to run a receiver to port 2 on the lnb, then use my meter to port 1. so far i have also been using a second receiver to power the meter since it doesn't read the new lnb very well on it's own (virtually useless) other than that it is exactly like a standard dish 1000 as far as settings.......i get the same signal strength for 129 as before....transponders range from the low 70's to the low 90's.....haven't had to go back on one yet except for the first one........the extra skew bolts in the bag- screwed my self on the first install by omitting them.....make sure to put them in before you put the reflector on the polar plate and the go relatively painless, except i seem to be having to make a second effort to peak 129 since my meter will only allow me to see 119 (i'm assuming) i haven't experimented much as yet, just happy i'm getting them in since my first one was such a pain. if anyone can elaborate on whether or not a dual lnb meter can see two different orbitals by using more than one port i'm interested in hearing it, although i intend on trying it out tomorrow if my route permits, also interested in what using a port other than 1 might tell me.
This is CABL.com posting #185556. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWq0
Posted in reply to: Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ? by rficken00
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ? vegassatellite 2/18/2007 10:46:00 PM