Create your free account now! Sign up

Hurricane Season 2007!!

Member Uploaded Image

Get Your Hot Sticks and Gloves ready!! This is Ducks Prediction!! at least 2 major Landfalling Hurricanes Cat 4 or 5 . Ducks Starting a New Construction Company. If I get the Name it Will be Moving Forward Industrys INC LLC . MFI INC. The insignia will be monogrammed . Moving Forward Industrys is placed above The Arch of St. Louis .Below the Arch is a Rainbow at the right hand side of the rainbow,below its end is a golden pot filled with gold coins, the pot is a claw foot pot that sits on top of The Yellow Brick Road from the Wizard of Oz , you know ,follow the yellow brick road . Below the yellow brick road is the letters INC that Stands for International Network Communications for work contracted out of the US. Its gonna be a good Year I can Feel it in my Bones.Thanks For Reading .
(sunny)(sunny)(sunny) (sunny)(sunny)(sunny) (usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(sunny)(sunny)(sunny)(sunny)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #185511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWqh
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hurricane Season 2007!! cablenut2 2/19/2007 11:13:00 PM
Re: Hurricane Season 2007!! Splicer Life 4me 2/17/2007 4:37:00 PM