Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

The palm pilot is used instead of Spread Sheet or Green Bar (paper). Commissions are Industry Standard:

$40 Basic
$60 Digital

We invoice by node .... sorry, that wont help your cause to compare them as nodes vary by size.

Also, I don't have a PHD ..... lol. I don't need to impress you ........ or anyone else with DOCTORED paperwork. I am only offering in my ad, an opportunity for someone to make $1500 to $2000+ a week. If you work 5-6 days a week.

As far as being greedy ..... you are getting the larger % of what we get paid.

We pay our workers at MAX 5 days from Week Ending DaY :

So if the work week is Mon-Sun and the week ending DAY is Sunday .... you get paid Friday. That is for audits and special projects.

For installs we pay 3 days from Week Ending Day .... So if you work Mon-Sun and the week ending DAY is Sunday .... you get paid Wednesday.

"If we see it" ... as you said in your post ...... Do a search on Martell Cable Service Inc. We don't NEED to make promises in our ads to pay people on time and in full. Paying your workers the hard earned money they deserve is somewhere up there with BREATHING ! If you don't do it .... You should be dead. It is sad to say that there are not very many contractors in this business that can answer all of their calls and return all of their voice mails or be able to walk into an MSO office without looking over their shoulder for unpaid workers. If I haven't returned your call ... I will. I get 40-50 voicemails a day from these ads.
This is CABL.com posting #185384. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWoe
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base sumahit 2/15/2007 12:31:00 PM