Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

You should really consider the Scope of Work before you speak.

Had you replied to the ad you would have learned that the only poles you have to climb are ones that either need a trap or need to be disconnected. Which are not many ...... 10-15%. Notate Dishes and Take a reading on 2 channels of the ACTIVES at the ground block, type it in the palm and away you go. Right now we are in an area with 80% underground and alot of APTS. Next week will be mostly aerial but houses closer together.

The palm is part of the job ..... not a toy for you to play with.
As for the hotel .... we pay for it for you up front then you reimburse via payroll deduct ... $20 a night +tax which equals out to be $23 for a 2 bed Suite and $16 a night for a 3 bed Suite.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to come work for us. I have enough people for the audit.

I do need help on the As Built Walkout - MDU's only. I'll give you the Scope of Work .... then you give me a price ... how about that?
I'm not promising that I will accept your price .... but I will entertain it.

I do agree with your remark about "sticking together" It should be done Industry Wide. But with cut-throat primes out there ..... I don't think we'll ever see the good ol' days again.
This is CABL.com posting #185383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWod
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by cabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base cabledog 2/15/2007 5:56:00 AM