Create your free account now! Sign up

Bill @ Hillary Clinton Joke

We all know Clinton is a Jogger (bounce)and a womanizer (queen). Bill and Hillery had just moved to a new area , Bill selected a new jogging track , as he was coming around this certain curve he spot's this Drop Dead Beautiful Hooker (eek), he hollers at her , 5 bucks , she hollers back , 50 , Bill runs on (bounce). The next day he is rounding the same curve , she's there again , Bill hollers out 5 bucks , she hollers back 50 , Bill runs on (bounce), this goes on for a couple weeks , one morning Hillary says Bill I'm going to join you jogging today (bow), Bills like ok ,(cool) inside he is really sweating (nod)when he runs by the hooker(bounce) she is going to holler 50 (director), Bill and Hillary are jogging down the track(bounce)(bow) they round the hookers curve and there she stands as they jog by, the hooker looks at Bill and Then Hillary and Says . "You see what you get for 5 bucks . (rasta)
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(beerchug)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #185200. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWlg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bill @ Hillary Clinton Joke Toast 2/12/2007 6:33:00 PM