Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stolen Dog....

I'll tell you a funny story GW, I was working down in Macon Ga., in the projects re-setting wall boxes and re-splicing well I'm at this one location pulling the drop out when some thing touched my butt well I looked around and it was this red Dobby, well I petted her for a bit and just about that time out walks this cat sits down and starts licking it's ass, well the Dobby takes off, the cat doesn't even look up the dog came to the end of the chain inches from the cat did a back flip, THAT CAT had probably been doing this for years, so I call the Dobby over and start scratching her head and I reached down and un snapped her chain, well that dog looked at me and then the cat (still licking his @ss) back at me and then took off. Well you talk about catching the cat off guard, the fur was flying, the cat takes off on 3 legs and there goes the dog in hot pursuit, well after I stopped laughing I got back to splicing, I had about 12 more units to do, well about an hour goes by and I get thinking about turning the dog lose in the projects, I mean theres kids everywhere other dogs and such but just about that time here comes the dog around the first unit, blood and fur all over her scratched up face but that was one happy dog, I walked back down called her over and re-chained her, she went right over to her dog house, spun around a couple times and went to sleep with this Big cat eating grin on her face I swear to god talk about pay back.(snipper)
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #185184. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWk0
Posted in reply to: Re: Stolen Dog.... by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Stolen Dog.... deleted 2/12/2007 5:41:00 PM