Create your free account now! Sign up

Pleased to See the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT ....

I am pleased to see all the United States Government Ads here , Duck always knew they were around . I just Hope George Bush and Dick appreciate my efforts this week that will hopefully be aired on the News about the College , The Fishing Tourney and The Historical Scrapbook I have in my possession that will be Presented to the World and hopefully perserved and Curated by The Smithsonian in Washington DC . Once aired maybe the American Public as well as those currently running for President will in Ducks Words "SHUT THE . Up Running Their MOUTHS about Our Current President 'George Bush and his Administration' " It sickens me the loss of respect and angorginous comments being made and being used as Smear Tactics . Bush I got your "BACK" and in the words of Roosevelt in God WE Trust . Respectfully Gerald Whitfield
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #185064. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWi4
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Pleased to See the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT .. FiberSlasher 2/13/2007 11:04:00 AM