Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!!

Thanks Denise , I'm not looking right now , after DeeDee , I've kinda given up on women , their sure pretty to look at , but God knows they can be full of venom . My X wife was also a hard act to follow , she was a Graduate of Saint Marys Girls School , Her dad was a Big Tobacco Farmer from Farmville N.C. John Cowan Darden , he was a good man . London , my ex wife grew up with Walter B. Jones , Jesse Helms and the Monks needless to say while married I had a few connections . Enough about my past women , I started out as male whore . A fact I'm not proud of , over 1000 women by the time I was 26 and got married , I had it like a sickness , in the Summer of 82 I took off from Cable and ran the Pavilion , The Frontier Room and The Summers End Motel , on the Atlantic Beach Circle . I went two months seeing three different women a day , I was bionic , 6miles a day , 1000 sit ups , all kinds of steel weights and karate and Sunshine , My head was so Big I needed a wheel barrow just to tote it . I thought I was Gods Gift to the World . Funny thing after 21 yrs of marriage , and a couple of failed relationships , I have been able to look back at life and say how "STUPID THE FUC Was I" . God has his ways with wake up calls . If I find another one now it would probably shock me . Right now and forever more My Children will come first , and no woman will ever come between that , even If I never have another . I've always loved the ladies , just never respected their feelings like I should have . Oh well lesson learned . Look for a fax today sometime this afternoon. Thanks for Caring. Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWhx
Posted in reply to: Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!! by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Whew. Wife of a cable guy 2/9/2007 10:15:00 AM