Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!!

Thanks Denise , I know you have the best intentions for me as you are my friend , alot of things transpired between me and DeeDee that were a long way from the 90/10 formula . I left her . Just like RJ Reynolds Granddaughter , my mistake . I've learned about a womans scorn . May be your right , I guess I will try to get up with Bradley Caine , who's daddy built Most of Ocean City Maryland , I haven't talked to her in two years , I should have went there then when I talked to her last. She was living her Dream raising Thoroughbred Horses , said she had fifteen , of her own and her own riding school , I hadn't talked to her in 25 yrs , then I called Ocean City info and got the # to Caine Reality and spoke to her brother and told him how I knew his Sister" Bradley" and asked him to have her call me . She did , I should of went there I guess , instead of Back to Dee Dee , oh well maybe shes still alone , like the Duck . I'll let you all know what I find out . If Anybody has a # to Actor Harry Hamlin's Wife , who I met in Solar Tan in Pompano Beach two years ago please PM it to me . She , Stars ,in Another World or one of those soaps as Billy , Bo's ex wife , she was also on the show recently , Dancing with the Stars , she's Harry Hamlin wife , one of the Contestants . She offered me a screen test with her Producer in New York the Day she met me at Solar Tan. Any help from anybody in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again lightning fingers for caring.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184896. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWgm
Posted in reply to: Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!! by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!! Wife of a cable guy 2/8/2007 4:00:00 PM