Create your free account now! Sign up

Abss !! Advanced Broadband System Services

Whats up Mike , I could have sent you this by PM or email but I chose not to . Yesterday I went to Sonny Davis's house , you recall Sonny back from the Days when you and James Thompson had the Party Boat / (.......) here , I even ran into another of the Old Spliceco Crowd that I hadn't seen in many many years . It was David Spickett , (Top Hook Ricky Spickett's (Deceased) brother , we spoke of Dallas and Houston Texas and Back in the Day . I also asked David who kept the Beautiful flowers on Ricky 's grave , his answer my mom , Cheryl and Me . I asked him to ask them if they recalled ever going to the cemetery and finding the green flower holder with a single yellow flower in it . He said he'd ask . I told him I put it their because I had never visited his grave had there not been flowers on it , but one time the vase was empty , and although The flower I put on his grave was intended for the grave of my parents and sister , I couldn't leave Brother Ricks vase empty . I know this had to touch David as we recalled the Day Ricky " Died" February 3rd 1984 , he had gone to Texas with Spliceco and died there , when taken by the Dark side . Mike Brakefield this is my last offer before I print the Dream. You don't get up with me now , I'll leave you by the wayside . I'm going to go see Sam Ballou and Fred Bunn , Jim Bailey , Doug Brady , Dr. Reese , Roger Kennedy and many other wealthy men that could buy and sell you . If your not interested , no problem , your loss! I think I will write the American Spliceco Story and The ABSS story in the Future after I've published the Dream. I hope you and Lisa have a good one .
The BigDuck "WHITFIELD"(spin)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184887. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWgd
There are 0 replies to this message