Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!!

I see the USG is hanging out" here" so you (ADMIN) are watching every word . Yesterday you removed my post , to this thread as it probably contained inappropriate wording . I guess I should have pm 'd her to start with , but to put it mildly , I don't trust the woman . She was my Ex , and Also the Ex of Reputed Mobster Brian Rowland , (full name) born in the Bahamas , Dad was an Airline Pilot . Brian just finished serving 4 years out of sixty , the million in cash helped reduce his time . Broward Sherrifs Office , The West Palm Beach Sheriffs Office , and The DEA took down Brian's Crime Ring , confiscating over 10 million from 'His" organization . Brian did his time paid his dues in my book . My address to DeeDee his ex wife , my ex girlfriend that addressed me here. Thats why I posted in response to her post by writing the things I did , as I don't trust her call it "once bitten" . I just want her and all to realize Ducks led one Hell of a life , very many regrets , thats why I wrote Don't Beat Your Children , because without proper Love and Guidance , we tend to grow up on what ever path life takes us down , and more times than not thats the wrong way , yet at the time easy money , feels good , but Carma and hindsight are always 20/20 . To Dee Dee( Admin if you remove this post please trash it as I won't pm This woman) DeeDee if you want me , you know how to find me . Jump on a plane , fly into Jackonsville or New Bern ,get you a rental car and come find me . You know I still Love You! But I DON"T trust you . When you get to Morehead call my brothers Store 252-240-2559 around 12 noon to 1 pm , 5 days a week I'll be around . But if this is a Gangster ploy Just tell Brian to Send Plenty of Body Bags . My apologies to all for making this post as my wayward life has been one of many walks . Admin out of respect for your site I have threatened no one , merely stated fact .
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184871. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWfX
Posted in reply to: Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! by angelheart
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!! joystick 2/8/2007 6:22:00 PM
Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! Thanks Admin!! Wife of a cable guy 2/8/2007 1:58:00 PM