Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ?

my question is similar, my shop just got the new 1000.2's today, but no one has installed one yet, but i did see one on an upgrade today, the triple lnb looks much cleaner almost the same as a dtv triple...........my question though is about the power draw and meters........is it going to have the same issues as the dpp twin does now? i was reading that it doesn't need a dp+ receiver to function correctly, so that gave me hope that it can be used with any meter that could work with a dp twin which is what i use to peak any dish except the 1000 where i just use two dp singles.

i was also wondering if the skew and elevations would be the same in a given market as the dish 1000 and if there were any widespread complaints about the install........i do have to say that the ability to run 3 dual tuners off of one lnb is a WONDERFUL thing......i keep looking at these dtv dishes with four runs coming from the lnb to the switch and can't help but think that they are going backwards .........thank god for the dpp's!
This is CABL.com posting #184770. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWek
Posted in reply to: Re: New Dish 1000.2 ??? by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: New Dish 1000.2 ???........and the lnb ? rficken00 2/18/2007 10:54:00 AM