Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!!

Pompano Beach , hungh , I use to really love a woman from down there , but she broke my heart , I think maybe I broke hers also . Time heals all wounds. At least my heads on straight now . Just trying to create that Big Company , so I can leave good things to generations to come. I got alot to make up for , to set my life straight . Maybe some day I'll find another pretty lady , but that will be hard , as the last one will be a hard act to follow . If you happen to know the Dobbs down there please tell them I'll get down that way some day , to visit Pats grave. It came as a shock and a loss I will never recover from , as she was the best lady friend I ever had , (never had the boom boom , like a sister too me ) Oh well thanks for writing may be we can get together some time in the future , I don't worry about the ladies anymore , I gave up on them for awhile , Thanks for writing , who ever you are . Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184759. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWd9
Posted in reply to: Re: Guard Dogs!!!!!!!! by angelheart
There are 0 replies to this message