Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dead Man Walking , The Raymond Larwence Story

Lets see here , I see Gweater the (..... .....) had to take another pot shot at me, he can't reply to anything written by me , as I put him on ignore along time ago. The Raymond story actually took place about 17 years ago and was printed 10 yrs ago by me . I didn't spell check it then or when I rencrypted it here. I personally don't care what anyones opinion is of me . I meet very few with a higher IQ or that can out work me. You might ask yourself why I write things about my personal history, when it would seem things that no one would be proud of . Thats right I said no one. If I tried to hide my past I would be no different than people running for office with skeletons in their closet . I spent nine years coaching all kinds of children's sports after the bad years of my life. President of T Ball for four years . I took a little org. and made it the largest in the county at that time , call Parks and Rec. and find out . I live for children , my fellow man , and in hopes of a better tomorrow for this industry . I don't see either of you two gentlemen "out" putting for "free" leg work to affect a funded college or a King Mackerel Tourney to help establish a brotherhood or anything to unitize this industry and affect a change . I hope both of you gentlemen have a nice day!'
(usa)(usa) "WHITFIELD"(spin)(sunny)(nono)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184758. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWd8
Posted in reply to: Re: Dead Man Walking , The Raymond Larwence Story by Letstrylogic
There are 0 replies to this message