Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One more thing! (hsp update)

I talked to an old friend yesterday and the tech's are now running slave/mirrored outlets for free! They can charge if the customer is willing to pay, but if the customer has one reciever and 4 tv's and he/she thinks that they should have them all hooked up for free, then that's what they get. They can no longer charge for wall-fishes. The friend I talked to is a private owned vehicle, so his pay structure is similar to a sub's, but he only get's about 50/15 these days.

C'mon HSP tech's, grow a pair and walk out!!!

I was fired from Bruister (if you work there you should know how to spell Herbert's last name imo) for speaking out and heading up a union, so at least I did something!!!! I don't agree with a union, but I agree less with the Bruister squeezing blood from a stone policy. So before you free marketeers bash anyone from a HSP who wants a union, you should know that by doing this they will have a greater effect on the HSP than if they just walked out.

Sorry for bringing up old battles, but I felt it had to be said. Let me emphasize that I am not pro-union and I believe the free market will ultimately prevail, however I didn't want to lay down and let them b@stards grind me down.

Fight the good fight and stand proud!!
This is CABL.com posting #184594. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWbu
Posted in reply to: Re: One more thing! by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: One more thing! (hsp update) union4me 2/3/2007 9:52:00 PM