Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: College Part Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$

There will be classes for those that need to learn before they're certifyed . The contractors certification is for simply what it states , Contractors . We as Contractors need to be certifyed to ensue quality work , as contractors we can't afford to take a long time from the job as" We the Contractor" are what brings Forward Production to our Industry . Everything else like Doctors ,lawyers so on and So fourth have to be certified to do what they do . I'm about seeing contractors getting paid for their qualification from the inception . I told everyone some time back I had a plan to rid our industry of hacks ,and the School is Just part of it . I wanted a low cost college , possibly State and Federally funded and Nationally recognized . We are entering a New age of Glass to the House . realistically which had you rather have , a computer downloading the library of congress taking 45 days to accomplish the task over a Fiber to the Node Backbone or Glass to the House that would download the library of Congress in 45seconds . Would it not also be nice to look at Someone in California over a Liquid Crystal High Def Monitor with camera from the East Coast . Our "Industry " IS the Cutting Edge of Techknowledgy and its Dam well time we Started acting Like It .
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184461. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV9l
Posted in reply to: Re: College Part two by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: College Part Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$ Wife of a cable guy 2/1/2007 3:56:00 PM