Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This is a hack

If I didn't make myself clear enough, I will say it again, when a customer shows that they don't care then why should I invest my time and craft in something that is a mess money and status have nothing to do with it I stand by all my installs and I make sure all digital signal levels are within spec. but I will say it again when I have to step around filth both inside and out when houses are unsanitary when customers make no effort to move there belongings out of my way my level of service is going to be less, it is not my responsibility to move piles of clothing waft through years of dust and animal fur cockroaches etc. I have only so much time per job to customer sevice and considering the pay rates my customers get a lot of service, you have never seen my work so you don't know who would hire me, I don't know you or your work so won't say anything disparaging about you I only have about 10 years in this industry so I guess this doesn't give as much clout as some of you guys, but I have seen some really horrible work done by the cable techs in the past I have always taken a lot of pride in my work but not in pig sties.
This is CABL.com posting #184302. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV6M
Posted in reply to: Re: This is a hack by Dcableservices
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: This is a hack Dcableservices 1/31/2007 4:43:00 AM
Re: This is a hack vegassatellite 1/30/2007 3:11:00 PM
Re: This is a hack snake eyes 1/30/2007 2:08:00 PM