Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Reply to Linecbl

If i do have have photo copys, or bank records of bounced checks, or a bill from a check casher of insufficent funds on a returned check it is not slander. I dont think that non slandering info is wrong 2 put up on the bar.If your guys want 2 use the bar,take the good info w/ the bad.If you are as staight as you say you are you wouldnt care about little old me.And if my info is true then take your lumps just like us working men have 2 do.And we tried 2 talk 2 corp about this and connie said dont call me talk 2 your project manager and hung up on my wife.your project manager didnt know crap and gave me the phone number you idiot.I have tried and this is what i have to do to get my story out and no one will sue for a few hundred bucks cause when i win how will i know i will get my money you need to start taking better care of your company...like channel comm. or like rocky mountian fiber
class acts in the biz Thank you for your time i know its hard to find the time in between your packed day. Thank you ill never forget you and global and how it took this for you to try to talk to me.May you get what god has waiting for you and you cant hide from that mr hisey. p.s. keep packing fudge buster
>We do not know who you are or if you ever worked for us. You should call me to discuss this matter in greater detail. Our guess is that you are either a disgruntled former employee or a sub who was canned for bad work. Either way you are not using your real name.
>
>It is a shame that this site gets ruined by folks who are trying to carry out their own agenda. As you stated, we are in the middle of a sale. Now is the time to sue me you idiot. I could not possibly have pending litigation of this sort if we are selling. If we bounced 100 checks we would be closed for sure!
>
>We have over 300 people working for Time Warner, AT&T, Comcast, MediaOne, Charter, Adelphia. We have an impeccable relationship with all of the MSO'S and have ample staffing in all of our jobs. You were probably canned by several companies and left a pile crap eveywhere that you went.......
>
>If you were a legitimate contractor with a real issue, you would have called our office to work the situation out or obtained legal counsel in this matter! I will advise you that my attorney has the means and will find you to sue you. She found the last guy who put damaging bullcrap out, filed a TRO and he made a full retraction.
>
>I look forward to your call.
>
>Scott Hisey
>Chief Operating Officer
>Global Cable Services, Inc.
>888-446-3034
This is CABL.com posting #18426. Tiny Link: cabl.co/meXm
Posted in reply to: Reply to Linecbl by Global Cable Services
There are 0 replies to this message