Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The BIT*H is back

I know I touched on a very controversial subject. Its good to know that we as free Americans have the right and privilege to disagree with one another yet still respect each others opinion. Some deep down feelings emerged this week-end after seeing Hanoi Jane . I let it out on the Bar to air my frustration. These where feelings I haven't had in a while and I didn't like it. To those of you who disagree with me God Bless you I will buy you a beer if ever we meet. To those of you who agreed with me God bless you and I will also buy you a beer if ever we meet. I just don't want to see this country divided until all our troops are home. I heard something quite ironic on the news this a.m. Hillary said that she voted for the war in Iraqi but had she known what she knows now she wouldn't have. Well if I knew 31 years ago what I know now maybe I wouldn't have gotten into the business either. DA!!! Thanks all
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #184221. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV5t
Posted in reply to: The BIT*H is back by Lightmaster
There are 0 replies to this message