Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The BIT*H is back

I see That the (d)itch(bush) was back at the State of the Union Address stating how he's protecting us again from d.c. Along with lugar hunter mcCain hastert and the rest/most of the cogre$$ional Bozos. You'd think the little cheerleading (d)itch would have learned after going AWOL for a year during Vietnam to keep his skirt down I mean mouth shut. I'm sorry but I'm bitter that these congre$$ional freaks of nature think and actually do influence our (up and down) society in every way just bcz they make 1min. campaign ads and 20 min. speeches or interviews. Who do they think they are? But you know what some of society(speak for yourself and the 51% then) are to blame for making them the elite group. Just like athletes(foot) you treat them as if their gods and he is the messiah. I still haven't and never will forgive them for what they've done to me my brothers and sisters kids or grandkids of home and who serve our country.

Wow that was to easy, simply changing the name(s) of who is actually guilty. Made my paragraph 10 times more actual and truthful than the one at the top of the thread. For if Jane Fonda and the hollywood's have more influence than our government we've all missed the boat. Let's see the hollywood types have such influence that they put us in Nam and Iraq or they're part of the reason we failed can't figure out which it is? democrats + corp. greed & ideologies= Nam, neo-cons + corp. greed and ideologies=Iraq===government(spoofed on both fronts).

"Went thru it because people like her using influence and money." Or is it people like government with influence and money you and we go thru it?

This is going to be a sensitive area and don't quite know how to state it maybe someone will get my drift. Post and paste those pictures of Jane Fonda where it shows she actually had an effect on our Vietnam troops or civilians or the outcome by her sitting on anti-aircraft guns proof of our planes being shot down troops killed or captured. Then I'll post and paste pictures of bushcorp. and congress' effect on our troops Iraq and their civilians. As wounded maimed flag draped coffins, a countrys infrastructures destroyed electricity water supplies rationed nowhere near comfortable, kids without parents or nearly/or their whole families wiped out. Pathetic crimminal and untolerable but hey, it aint me.
This is CABL.com posting #184155. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV4p
Posted in reply to: The BIT*H is back by Lightmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The BIT*H is back oldschooldbstech 1/29/2007 10:54:00 AM
Re: The BIT*H is back Lightmaster 1/28/2007 10:11:00 PM