Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The BIT*H is back

Damn straight! If the politicians, namely congress would have actually declared Vietnam a war and supported the 50,000 troops that had to die there, even though we had the technology then to end it in a day, a..bites like Fonda looking for attention between movies, way between, wouldn't have existed. Now we gotta listen to pschos like Shehan trying to regain the Vietnam era Peace, Love, dove B.S.! I'm another spit upon Viet Vet and we took the spittin upon because our Brothers died over so YOU as an American would have the right to disagree. Today, if i see an American spit on a Vet or burn a flag, well, I don't wear a uniform anymore! Folks seem to actually believe because you have a "right" to vote that automatically qualifies you to offer an opinion on how to run a war, determine who our enemies are and the best action to take concerning the welfare of our country! Thar's why we elect these politicians that are supposed to be well versed in these matters. When i hear a politician state" this is what the voters want" I see nothing but pure politics and looking for a vote and the power and influence that goes with it! Not someone that really gives a rats behind about this country. "Actors"? Yeah, buddy, elect those folks to run this country! They make a livin' off you already pretending to be what they are not! Enough wind for now! Later,Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #184152. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV4m
Posted in reply to: Re: The BIT*H is back by Lightmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The BIT*H is back slimhefty 1/30/2007 2:47:00 PM
Re: The BIT*H is back Gwester843 1/28/2007 8:52:00 PM