Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

So, should we give up?

I don't know about everyone else here, but, I ain't going down without a fight. They gotta earn this ass whippin if they can at all.

Yeah, I look around and I see alot of the problems today. But, if we all don't do anything but be content with your current situation, or turn the head blindly, then we deserve what happens.
Look at it logicly man, If the illegal aliens are taking jobs in our industry at cheaper rates dring rates down across the country, and the borders are unable to stop them all, Make it a requirement that you must be certified to do any work in our industry I mean all aspecs. And to get certified you must be American. NO EXCEPTIONS. It's an fcc violation to connect a customer that is unauthorized right? So if the fcc has power there does it stop there?
Just think about it for a second or two. Although greed has a major role in our situations, If you take away the tools used to prepetuate greed what do you have left?
This is CABL.com posting #184123. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV3T
Posted in reply to: Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo by Clean Splice
There are 0 replies to this message