Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

UNion cause? SHow me where I said ANYTHING about it in Lashdawgs thread. GO ahead. SHow me.

No, Im not cable dawg. I have never said I was. I have never said I knew whats best for anyone. Just giving my opinion on some things. Do you really have to be a cable dawg to feel the pain for folks losing homes and things like that. Get your head out of your ass. You sound like a damn fool. Since youre looking and examining post, why dont you look at see how many times Im ASKED my opinion. Then some weak minded SOB like yourself takes it as an agenda because Ive answered a request. Then you'd be the same SOB that would say Im running if I didnt answer a question someone throws my way. How about getting your facts straight, or just stick to your corny joke writing. Or better yet, scroll down and hit the ignore button.

Youre like a little woman sometimes. I saw you having your hissy fit about Duck's post a few days ago. If you dont like certain peoples post, why read them. WHy put yourself through the agony? Why would anyone put themselves through it. Why on earth would you complain about having to read them, WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TO!!

My guess is you must just like to NAG NAG NAG....Someone PLEASE give this guy some flowers and a box of chocolates so he can chill. (smokin) ... The smokes hes on just dont seem to be doing the job..

BUt like you said Im not a cable dawg, so I guess I just wouldnt understand.

This is CABL.com posting #184062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV2U
There are 3 replies to this message