Create your free account now! Sign up

Update

Ducks been working on a school for all of us to get certified , I met with Dr. Emory at the college yesterday to dicuss adding Cable courses and a Contractors certification course there , She really liked my ideas , but in all things , there is a chain of command , I have to meet with Perry Harker next week , he's the man and then we'll see . Keep your fingers crossed for me . If I pull it of the other Cable schools will have to take a back seat , because this school will be State funded , and at a much lower cost to all of us . Part two , I've also been working on the King Mackrel Contest , Its in the works , But Duck is gonna need some help from everybody to get this one done . My friend George Summerlin once President of the SKA (Southern King Assoc.) has retired , so now I'm talking with the New President Jack Holmes , he is in Key West Fla. Conducting . The Hogs Breath Saloon Tourney there that Started yesterday . I,ve got to fax him a list of Sponsers and Prize moneys to get it approved . If I can pull this one off for our industry the Name of the contest will be the Top Hook King Mackrel Tournament , It will be held the Last week in August if I can get it done , I'm going to ask my Friend Jerry Macon to Host it out of his Drystack Marina Ft. Macon Marina , if he doesn't want it there I will ask others here as I know everybody that owns Marinas here , Jerry is in Raleigh setting up for the Big Boat Show there . He'll be home the First of the week and I'll ask him then . Cross you fingers on this one for me also . I've got to put togehter a list of sponsors to send Jack so if you know anybody that wants to be a sponser please pm me an address and I'll send you a package with the requirments . Sorry about my spelling on this one , I haven't got time to spell check it .I'll keep everybody posted to whats going on . Thanks for Reading.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184052. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV2K
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Update KODIAKSQ 1/28/2007 11:26:00 PM
Re: Update sumahit 1/27/2007 3:38:00 PM