Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Im a exp.retro splicer,still looking for real splicing

Sounds like youve had a bit of bad work with other companies. At least were not one of those, and too be at all honest well not tell you something that isnt there. Our prices are what they are. Send me an e-mail, and Ill send some prices, if you like em, thats OK, if you dont thats OK too, but theyll be exactly what we tell you. Thanks for the reply. Hope you have better luck than that of which youve told.

>Ive been on the road now for almost a month,and Ive had a few revelations.These have come to me after traveling thousands of miles and spending hundreds of dollars and still not cutting a piece of cable yet.Oh Ive had alot of offers but Ive come to see the following;.
>1.It seems that most recruiters(contractors)are willing to say anything,promise anything and do nothing to get me to their jobsite.Then,they hope that theyll be able to talk me ni to staying,after theyve revised the pay rates and schedule.
>2.A quik turnover is not 3 weeks or better.A quik turnover is cutting one week and getting paid the next.
>3. I'll not spend my money and time coming to your jobsite while waiting for your company to fix its internal problems.
>4.Your jobsite is not ready to retro if 1)you dont have equipment.2)you dont have lite to the node.
>3)you dont have cable in the air.4)you dont have approved maps.5)you dont have a splicing coordinator or supervisor or someone whos job it is to handle these areas.6)You dont need me at your jobsite if you cant afford to pay me.If you want to hire a real splicer,w/tools ,bucket and ins. call me at 828-738-9643.If you want to hire a wannabe ,DONT call me coz i really dont have time for your b.s.
This is CABL.com posting #18395. Tiny Link: cabl.co/meWR
There are 0 replies to this message